Serves 3 cups
Meal Type Appetizer
- 3 1/2 cups whole mixed olives (drained)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (Suggested Oils: Blood Orange EVOO, Capers & Garlic EVOO, Garlic EVOO, Rosemary EVOO, ATOO Spicy Blend)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tablespoon fresh oregano (chopped)
- 4 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flake
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Stir the olives together with the wince, orange juice, olive oil, and garlic in a 9x13 inch baking dish. Nestle sprigs of rosemary in the olives.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through the baking. Remove and discard the rosemary sprigs, then stir in the parsley, oregano, orange zest, and red pepper flakes. Serve warm, or cool the olives and use them to top a salad.