Meal Type Appetizer
Website Sonoma Farm
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 Large onions ((4 cups) chopped)
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese (grated (about 1.5 oz.))
- 1/3 cup cream cheese ((3 oz))
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Heat garlic oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, swirling to coat pan. Add chopped onion and sauté for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Reduce heat to low; cook 20 minutes or until onions are deep golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove onion mixture from heat. Add sour cream and the remaining ingredients stirring until blended and cheese melts.