Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Meal Type Appetizer
Website Martha Stewart
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil (plus more for drizzling)
- 2 tablespoons L'Acetaia Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- Coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 can cannellini beans ((14 1/2 oz.))
- 2oz prosciutto (thinly sliced and cut into 2 inch pieces)
- 2 cloves garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 bunch kale ((about 8 oz.) stems removed, and leaves torn into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/2 baguette (cut into 1/2 inch slices)
Whisk together 2 tablespoons EVOO, balsamic vinegar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste.
Add beans and toss to coat.
Arrange prosciutto in a single layer in a large saute pan. Cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
Add remaining tablespoon of olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes to pan, and cook over medium heat for 1 minute. Add wine and kale. Cover and cook, stirring once, until wilted.
Stir in bean mixture and prosciutto and season with salt and pepper.
Spoon onto baguette slices and drizzle with oil.