Prep Time 20 minutes
Meal Type Appetizer
- 3 cans garbanzo beans, drained ((15.5oz))
- 1/3 cup Chipotle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup Roasted Sesame Oil
- 2 cloves garlic ((large))
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- Sea salt to taste
Drizzle with additional Chipotle Oil and a sprinkle of smoked paprika before serving.
In food processor or blender, puree Chipotle Olive Oil, lemon juice, Sesame Oil, garlic, cumin, and salt.
Add garbanzo beans, one can at a time, and puree until smooth.
Serve with pita. (If using a blender, it is particularly important to add liquid first.)