- 3 ears fresh corn, shucked and silks removed
- 1 cup julienned or shredded carrots
- 1/2 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 diced jalapeño pepper, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups napa cabbage, shredded
- juice of three limes
- 1/4 cup Persian Lime Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Honey Balsamic Vinegar (or substitute 25 Star White or Jalapeno Lime White Balsamic)
- 3 tablespoons raw organic honey (try Wedderspoon Thyme or Beechwood Honey)
- ¼ tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- Pepper, to taste
- Grill corn on barbecue grill over a medium flame until black char marks cover the ears evenly.
- Cut the kernels off the cobs once cooled.
- In a mixing bowl, combine corn, carrots, jalapeño, bell peppers, red and napa cabbage and cilantro and set aside.
- Using an immersion blender or whisk, combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lime juice, honey, and sea salt until smooth.
- Toss the slaw with the dressing any finish with additional sea salt and pepper if desired.