- 6 cups Organic Baby Spinach
- 1/4 cup Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup Gorgonzola Cheese (crumbled)
- 2/3 cups Strawberries (sliced)
- 1/3 cup Pecans
- 1 avocado (sliced)
1. Prepare Maple Balsamic Vinaigrette (recipe located under Vinaigrettes recipes).
2. Place baby spinach in a large bowl and toss with half of the vinaigrette.
3. Divide spinach into four salad plates or two large salad bowls.
4. Top the spinach with strawberries, Gorgonzola, avocado, red onions and pecans.
5. Serve remaining salad dressing on the side. May be kept in the refrigerator for two to three days.