Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
Meal Type Main Dish
- 1/3 cup Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1lb Sea Scallops
- 1 Large Red Bell Pepper (coarsely chopped)
- 1 Large Orange Bell Pepper (coarsely chopped)
- 1 Red Onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 cloves Garlic (thinly sliced)
- 1 teaspoon Lime Zest (minced)
- ATOO Lime Fresco Sea Salt (to taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
- 8 sprigs Fresh Parsley (for garnish)
Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the sea scallops and cook without moving the scallops for 2 minutes.
Meanwhile, toss the bell peppers, onion, garlic, lime zest in a bowl; season to taste with the salt and black pepper. Sprinkle the bell pepper mixture onto the scallops, and continue cooking for a few more minutes until the scallops have browned on one side.
Flip the scallops over, stir the pepper mixture, and continue cooking until the scallops have browned on the other side, 4 to 5 minutes. Garnish with parsley sprigs to serve.