Prep Time 2 hours
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 2 hours, 20 minutes
Meal Type Main Dish
- 3 1/2 salmon filets ((approximately 5 oz each))
- 2 tablespoons Lime Fresco Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper (coarsely ground)
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger (minced)
- Zest of 1 lime
- 1 small zucchini (cut into strips)
- 1 fennel bulb (thinly sliced)
- 1 medium tomato (coarsely chopped)
- 6 tablespoons Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 6 basil leaves (chopped)
Add Lime Fresco Sea Salt or Persian Lime EVOO
Place salmon in a glass baking dish. Season with 1 Tbsp sea salt, ½ Tbsp pepper, ginger and lime zest.
Mix vegetables in a bowl with 2 Tbsp Lime Oil, 1 Tbsp sea salt and ½ Tbsp pepper.
Cut three sheets of aluminum foil 10 x 16 in. Lightly oil the foil and distribute vegetable mixture onto half of the sheet. Top with salmon and drizzle with remaining Lime Oil. Top with 2 basil leaves per packet. Fold foil into rectangular package, crimping all edges to seal. (Salmon can be refrigerated up to 12 hours prior to cooking.)
Preheat oven to 400.
Place packets on rimmed cookie sheet and bake about 20 minutes in a 400 degree oven.
Throw packets on the grill for a summer barbecue sensation!