Prep Time 1 hour, 15 minutes
Meal Type Side Dish
Website Damn Delicious
- 2 cups Green Cabbage (shredded)
- 1 1/2 cup Red Cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Carrot (shredded)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple (julienned)
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Sorrento Lemon Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 1 tablespoon Poppy Seeds
- Kosher Salt (to taste)
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to taste)
In a large bowl, combine the green cabbage, red cabbage, carrot and apple.
In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, poppy seeds, salt and pepper, to taste.
Pour mixture over cabbage mixture and stir using a rubber spatula until well combined. Cover and place in the refrigerator for at least one hour. Serve cold.