Yield: 12 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour, 15 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray, and dust with flour.
2. In a bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff. Beat in the sugar until fluffy. Mix in the olive oil.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and cloves. Alternately, mix the egg white mixture and the buttermilk into the flour mixture until smooth. Fold in the cranberries. Transfer the mixture to the prepared Bundt pan.
4. Bake 1 hour, until a knife inserted in the cake comes out clean.
5. Remove from pan and cool.
Recipe and photo courtesy of AllRecipes.com.
What's the hardest part of this scrumptious 3-ingredient appetizer that only takes 20 minutes? Not eating them all before guests arrive