Prep Time: 2 hours, 40 minutes
1. Put grapefruit through juice and pulp extractor (juicer).
2. Mix together grapefruit juice and all additional ingredients, pour into container.
3. Cover and chill the mixture until cold, at least two hours.
4. Mix the chilled base until it has the consistency of a thick smoothie.
5. Transfer the sorbet into a freezable container and freeze for 4 hours, until hardened.
6. Scoop and Enjoy!
Optional: Substitute different fruits and corresponding vinegars for a broad sorbet selection.