- 2 wedges Lime
- 2 medium slices Cucumber (peeled and seeded)
- 1 fresh hulled strawberry
- 1 tablespoon simple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 cup gin
- crushed ice
1. Using a muddler or the handle of a wooden spoon, mash lime wedges, cucumber rounds, strawberry, simple syrup and balsamic vinegar in a 16-oz. mixing glass or a cocktail shaker 4–5 times just to release juices and oils.
2. Add 1/4 cup gin.
3, Transfer to an Old Fashioned glass. Fill halfway with crushed ice, stir, then mound more crushed ice on top. Garnish with a cucumber round.
Recipe From Bon Appetite!