What's the hardest part of this scrumptious, 3-ingredient appetizer that only takes 20 minutes? Not eating them all before guests arrive!
Ingredients:5 ounces Blue Cheese
6 Tablespoons Gracious Gourmet Fig Almond Spread
15 Mini Phyllo Cups
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Arrange cups on a lined baking sheet.
3. Spoon approximately 1 teaspoon of Fig Almond Spread into the cups.
4. Sprinkle blue cheese crumbles on top.
5. Place in the oven for 10 minutes, or until lightly browned.
6. Cool for 10 minutes prior to serving.