Try this quick and simple Mexican Flatbread for dinner or appetizer to share with friends!
Yield: 2-3 Servings
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
Cilantro Onion EVOO
1/2 cup Black Beans
2 Ears of Corn
3-4 Ripe Tomatoes, Chopped
2 tbsp Scallions
1 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
2 tbsp Fresh Parsley
Salt and Pepper
1. Pre-heat the grill and reduce to medium.
2. Spread flatbread with A Taste of Olive's Cilantro Onion EVOO and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Place oil-side down directly on oiled grill for 1 - 1.5 minutes until lightly brown. Cover.
4. Spread A Taste of Olive's Cilantro Lime EVOO on the upside of the flatbread.
5. Carefully turn over with wide spatulas: cook 1 -1.5 minutes covered.
6. Remove flatbread. Place on baking sheet and layer flatbread with Cilantro Onion EVOO, black beans, corn, tomatoes, scallions, cheddar cheese, and parsley.
7. Return to grill, cook 3 minutes covered.
8. To serve, squeeze lime over the top.