One of our favorite parts of the holiday happens after the big Thanksgiving meal - finding new ways to enjoy the abundance of leftovers! In just a few simple steps, you'll be able to enjoy one of our favorite ways to enjoy leftovers - the Philly-Inspired Leftovers Cheesesteak!
Yield: 1 Serving
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Leftover Turkey Breast
1 soft Philly Italian roll
2 Provolone Cheese slices
1/2 cup Crisp & Co. Savory Pickled Mushrooms
1 cup fresh spinach
1 tbsp House Blend Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Lay two slices of provolone cheese on top of the Philly Italian roll.
2. Place it directly on the oven rack and broil for 2-3 minutes.
3. Over medium heat, pour olive oil into a pan.
4. Add the chopped mushroom to the pan.
5. Saute and stir spinach, until wilted.
6. Add turkey to the pan and toss for 4 minutes.
7. Take all of the ingredients and place in the roll.