Two slices of rosemary foccacia (or your favorite bread)
Swiss cheese, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
4 Tablespoons Deleyda Robust Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or your favorite oil)
- Slice two pieces of bread.
- Slice the cheese into thin pieces that cover the majority of your bread’s surface. If the slices are too thick, they won’t melt properly and produce the coveted gooey cheese pull.
- Turn the stovetop to medium heat.
- Pour two tablespoons of oil in the pan, and swirl around to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Place bread on a plate, and spread the rosemary pear spread on one slice.
- Top the bread with cheese, and close the sandwich.
- Place the sandwich in the pan and cover. Cook until one side is golden brown (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Add another two tablespoons of oil to the pan, flip the sandwich over, and cover. Cook until one side is golden brown (approximately 3-5 minutes).
- Cut, serve, and enjoy!