- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1/2 cup non-fat milk
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 4 tablespoons Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
1. Wash and de-stem strawberries, then cut in half. Add strawberries and our Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar to the blender and puree. Set aside.
2. Rinse blender. Mix vanilla ice cream and milk and blend until smooth.
3. Pour into ice cream mixture into two glasses. Pour strawberry lemon puree over on the ice cream, swirl, top with a festive straw and enjoy!
You could do this with many fruit and vinegar combos. What about Blueberries with Key Lime Balsamic? Or Strawberries with chocolate balsamic? Let your taste buds soar!