- 5 eggs
- 3/4 c coconut flour
- 1/2 cup flax meal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- pepper, to taste
- Basil Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tomato, sliced for toppings
- 3 eggs for toppings
- 2 cups mixed greens, chopped for toppings
- 1 cup fresh herbs of your choice, torn for toppings
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients except the toppings.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Separate the mixture into three discs and brush on Extra Virgin Olive Oil on both sides.
- Press the discs into a parchment-lined sheet, forming a slight well for eggs.
- Top with tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until the crust is crispy.
- Turn broiler on high. Crack the eggs onto pizza, broil until desired doneness, about 8 minutes.
- Top with chopped greens and herbs.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.