Balsamic Roasted Asparagus With Garlic And Parmesan
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Wild Garlic Flake Sea Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh-ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar (Traditional, Fig or Black Currant)
- 1 cup parmesan reggiano (freshly shredded)
Add Balsamico di Modena 4 Leaf Balsamic, Black Currant Balsamic, Fig Balsamic, or Garlic EVOO
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Coat a jellyroll pan with nonstick spray, or line with aluminum foil.
- Toss the asparagus in the Garlic EVOO to coat.
- Sprinkle Salt and pepper on both sides and place in pan for 6 to 8 minutes until nearly cooked through.
- Bake 2 to 3 more minutes till cheese is melted and light golden brown, and asparagus starting to crisp.