Roasted Maple Bourbon Butternut Squash
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/4 pound parsnips (4 medium), peeled
- 1 1/4 pound butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- Two large heads of fennel, cut up
- Cipollini onions (keep whole), whatever amount desired
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- A few sprigs of rosemary and thyme
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4-5 tablespoons of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of Bourbon Maple Balsamic
- Preheat the oven to 475F; place oven rack in the upper third of the oven.
- Cut all veggies up "chunky" and toss with salt, pepper, herbs, 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and 3 tablespoons Maple Bourbon Balsamic.
- Spread in a single layer in a large shallow baking pan.
- Roast 20-25 minutes turning once until veggies are tender and brown.
- When the veggies are done roasting, toss 1-2 tablespoons of Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Bacon Extra Virgin Olive Oil and serve hot.