Coconut Curry Glazed Carrots and Leeks
- 2 pounds small carrots (4 to 5 inches), peeled
- 2 leeks, white part sliced lengthwise
- 3 tablespoons Coconut White Balsamic
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro Onion Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine Cilantro Onion Olive Oil and Coconut White Balsamic in large heavy skillet (cast iron if you have one) and heat.
- Add carrots and leeks to skillet and cook over medium heat 4 minutes.
- Turn over vegetables and continue cooking until carrot are done (4 to 5 more minutes).
- Place in serving bowl and garnish with fresh chopped cilantro.