1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spread almonds on a baking sheet.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until almonds are golden brown and fragrant, 15 to 20 minutes. The nuts will continue to cook after removing from the oven. Transfer hot almonds to a wide-bottomed glass or stainless steel bowl.
4. Heat both olive oils and sea salt in a saucepan over low heat, just before almonds are out of the oven. Pour hot oil over almonds; stir almonds every 5 to 10 minutes until completely cooled.
5. Drain oil from the almonds; transfer almonds to a paper towel-lined plate. The almonds will still be shiny and oily to the touch.
Recipe adapted from AllRecipe.com.