- 3 tablespoons Butter Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 package wild mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup fat free half and half
- ½ cup premium blue cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup prosciutto, thinly sliced
- parmesan cheese
- freshly chopped parsley
- Add the oil to the skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and garlic. Saute until brown (about 10 minutes).
- Add the cream, and simmer until completely absorbed (2 to 3 minutes).
- Remove from heat. Stir in the cheese until completely melted. Stir in the prosciutto.
- Serve in bowl with parsley scattered on top. Serve with crostini on the side.