Sweet and Sour Meatballs
Servings: 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 hours
Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- 1 12-ounce bottle of chili sauce
- 1 8-ounce
jar of Black IPA Beer Jelly or your favorite Potlicker Beer Jelly
- 1-2 tablespoons Apricot Jelly
- 2 pounds frozen cocktail meatballs
1. To make the sauce, mix the first 3 ingredients and set aside.
2. Place frozen meatballs in the bottom of crockpot.
3. Add sauce and mix well.
4. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hrs.
5. Plate, serve, and enjoy!