Yield: 4 servings
Cook: 20 mins
Chill and Mix: 3 hours
- Bring 3 cups water and sugar just to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat. Cool.
- Blend simple syrup, fruit, and balsamic vinegar in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer-safe container. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- It can last for a few weeks in the freezer.
- The mix would also be delicious as popsicles by pouring the mixture into popsicle molds.
- Substitute with your favorite fruit!