Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
Yield: 4 servings
1. Place pork roast in shallow roasting pan, fat side up.
2. Season roast with salt and pepper.
3. Roast the pork at 325°F., uncovered, about 2-4 hours, or until thermometer test 165°F.
4. Spread top of roast with 1/4 cup The Gracious Gourmet Rosemary Pear Spread during last 30 minutes of cooking.
5. Let roast rest 10 minutes before carving.
6. Warm remaining Rosemary Pear Spread; serve on side of pork.
Recipe courtesy of The Gracious Gourmet.