Parmesan Butter Steak with Balsamic Glaze
- Mix the parmesan with the softened butter. Set aside.
- Place 1 tablespoon Spicy Blend Olive Oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Brown and cook steak 4 minutes each side. Remove steak from skillet and set aside in a covered bowl.
- Add vinegar, shallots and brown sugar to skillet. Simmer until brown sugar is completely dissolved, stirring constantly (1-2 minutes).
- Slice steak into strips diagonally. Arrange steak on plate and top with parmesan butter. Drizzle glaze over top.
- Arrange steak over fresh spinach or arugula drizzled with lemon juice or lemon white balsamic. For a more substantial meal, try it arranged over asparagus, garlic mashed potatoes or horseradish mashed potatoes.