Bourbon Maple Glazed Salmon
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 2 wild caught salmon fillets (4-5 oz)
- Sea salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon "Novello" di Gradassi Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Bourbon Maple Balsamic
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- lemon slices to garnish
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Pat salmon dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Whisk together Bourbon Maple Balsamic, mustard, lemon juice, and dill. Set aside.
- Heat oil in oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Carefully, add salmon. Sear 2 minutes, turn and sear the other side for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour glaze over salmon. Bake for 10 minutes, until flaky.
- Garnish with lemon slices.