Nancy's Spicy One-Pan Chicken Dinner
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups chicken, cubed
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Blend Olive Oil
- 1 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons Parmesan cheese, coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon Hawaiian Lemon Sea Salt, to taste
- Cut up chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Chop the tomato and avocado
- Over medium heat, saute the chicken in Spicy Blend Olive Oil until cooked.
- While the chicken is cooking, drain and rinse the black beans.
- Add black beans along with chopped up avocado and tomato at the end, giving them just enough time to heat up (about 3 minutes).
- Finish your dish with a sprinkle of coarsely grated parmesan and Hawaiian Lemon Sea Salt to taste. Serve over quinoa, rice, or with a side salad.