Reader Recipes: Summer Pasta with Truffle Oil
We love seeing how creative our customers are when it comes to cooking! This recipe came from Linnea Fargo, @linneacooks on Instagram, and just screams summer. Submit your favorite recipe using our products here. Happy Cooking!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
Yield: 2 Servings
- 1 pound of pasta of your choice
- 1 pound shrimp or lobster
- 2 pints heirloom cherry tomato
- 3 ears sweet corn, cut off the cob
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Basil for garnish
Black Truffle Oil for garnish
- Cut the corn off the cob.
- Mince the garlic.
- Cook pasta per package instructions drain and set aside. I always add a little olive oil to make it not stick together.
- Heat two tablespoons of butter in a large skillet over med heat or until the butter coats pan and add tomatoes and garlic season with salt and pepper. Once the tomatoes begin to pop, add corn and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Remove from the pan.
- Add the last tablespoon of butter to the pan and cook shrimp until pink. Season with salt and pepper again.
- Toss with shrimp and tomato mixture with pasta. Toss in basil and drizzle truffle oil on top. Don’t be shy with the truffle oil I used about 1-2 tablespoons.