Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
1/2 cup Bourbon Honey
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
2 pounds steak, cut into chunks
3 tablespoons butter, divided
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 ounces mushrooms, cut into quarters
1. In a medium bowl, whisk together honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Pour into a large Ziploc bag. Add steak cubes and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
2. Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons butter in a cast iron pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add steak in two batches so as not to crowd the pan. Sear the steak on one side until a brown crust appears until a brown crust appears, about 3 minutes. Flip the steak tips and cook for 1-2 minutes more. Remove from the pan.
4. Add remaining butter to pan and cook mushrooms until browned.
5. Serve with a salad or maple mashed sweet potatoes. Enjoy!