Garlic Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
March 24, 2021
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Lavender Rosemary Salt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Additional 1 tablespoon olive oil if saute'ing in pan
- Mix together the olive oil, Lavender Rosemary Salt, minced garlic, dried rosemary, and black pepper.
- Place pork tenderloin in a pan. Spread the seasoning mixture over all sides of the pork tenderloin, cover it and place in the fridge for 4-6 hours (for more flavor) until ready to grill or saute.
- With a sharp knife, slice the tenderloin into 10-12 slices, 1/2-3/4 inch thick.
- If grilling, preheat grill to 400 degrees. Lightly grease grates and grill pork tenderloins over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes on each side, until medallions have an internal temperature of 155 F-160 F.
- * After the grilling season is over, you can saute the medallions in a pan. Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium high heat. Cook each side 3-4 minutes.