Yield: 5-6 Servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain the chickpeas, pour onto a baking sheet, and sprinkle with olive oil and salt.
3. Peel and cube the sweet potato. Place on a pan and drizzle olive oil and salt.
4. Heat the sweet potato and chickpeas in the oven for 30 minutes, stirring halfway.
5. While the vegetables are roasting, rinse the quinoa in a finely meshed strainer.
6. Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Add quinoa, cover, and cook until all the water is absorbed, between 12-15 minutes. Remove from heat and allow it to sit for 5 minutes. Remove cover to allow quinoa to completely cool. Fluff with fork.
7. Add quinoa, sweet potatoes, chickpeas, craisins, and cheese to a large bowl.
8. Whisk together maple balsamic vinaigrette until emulsified and pour over the salad. Give it a generous toss and serve!