Peach and Plum Salad
May 06, 2019
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 4 ripe but firm peaches, sliced
- 4 plums, sliced
- ½ cup Ripe Peach White Balsamic Vinegar or Plum Agretti Wine Vinegar
- ¼ cup Cilantro Onion Olive Oil plus 1 Tsp
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- ¾ tsp sea salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups baby arugula (or substitute baby spinach)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil torn
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella, cubed
- Cut fruit slices in a bowl.
- Pour the balsamic or agretti over the slices and drain into a large measuring cup.
- Add the Cilantro Onion Olive Oil and salt and set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, toss diced mozzarella with 1 tablespoon Cilantro Olive Oil.
- Add sliced onion, arugula, and basil to the bowl and toss together. Add fruit slices and gently toss into greens.
- Whisk oil, vinegar and sea salt together, and drizzle over salad.
- Serve immediately with fresh pepper to grind on top as desired.