Pasta Salad Dressing
July 02, 2019
Why buy dressings at the store when you can make them at home? It's easier than you think!
Yield: 8 Servings
Prep: 30 minutes
- 1 (16 ounces) package refrigerated cheese tortellini
- 1 cup thinly sliced prosciutto (1/4 pound)
- 1/2 cup peas, cooked and drained
- 1 cup tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup Asiago cheese
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- basil leaves, torn
- Cook the tortellini according to package instructions, drain in a colander set in the sink, and rinse with cold water.
- Place the tortellini, peas, onion, and tomatoes in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and garlic, and pour over the salad ingredients. Gently stir to combine.
- Garnish with prosciutto and asiago cheese.
- Refrigerate to chill before serving. For even better flavor, let chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.