Yield: 4 to 6 servingsPrep Time: 10 minutes
3-4 tomatoes, sliced 1/4-inch thick
12 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/4-inch thick
7-8 basil leaves
King's Peppercorn Mix
1. Cut tomato into slices and place on a serving dish.
2. Slice mozzarella into thin pieces and place on top of tomatoes.
3. Place a basil leaf on top of the mozzarella.
4. Drizzle our Pesto Extra Virgin Olive Oil and "L'Acetaia" Traditional Balsamic Vinegar* on top of the salad.
5. Sprinkle with some Himalayan Pink Fine Ground Sea Salt and King's Peppercorn Mix.
6. Serve and enjoy!
*Many recipes call for a reduced balsamic for their Caprese Salad. Our vinegar is already thickened naturally with grape must and is wonderfully sweet.