Pomegranate, Pear, and Avocado Salad
Prep Time: 20 minutes
- 8-10 cups romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
- 2 ripe but firm pears peeled, cored, and cut into small cubes
- 2 ripe but firm avocados, peeled and cut into small cubes
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Seeds from 2 pomegranates (If pomegranates are not available you can substitute 1 cup dried cranberries)
- 1 cup crumbled feta or blue-veined cheese
1. Add all salad ingredients in a bowl.
2. Select a vinaigrette and whisk together ingredients.
3. Pour dressing over salad, toss and enjoy!